[Hawkular-dev] Tenant Id - Not Part of URL

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed May 13 14:49:08 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

I think the matrix parameters have a closer semantics to the header ones. The main issues was support for matrix params in the container. But we should not have any problems with WF9 or latest Undertow. So I vote for matrix params too.

I will open a ticket against Hawkular Metrics to change the existing tenant query parameter to a matrix parameter.