[Hawkular-dev] The components, glue and kettle

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Wed May 13 23:09:26 EDT 2015

This is interesting. I am not too familiar with ActiveMQ, and I just took a look at http://activemq.apache.org/masterslave.html <http://activemq.apache.org/masterslave.html> that describes the master/slave configurations. To this point I have taken for granted that we have distributed messaging. But I have to ask, how are we planning on setting up/configuring distributed messaging?

Storm does require ZooKeeper and Spark has a cluster manager component which can be ZooKeeper.