[Hawkular-dev] Plans for Alerts UI

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Thu May 14 11:37:16 EDT 2015

One thing to mention that may not be clear, is that the Hawkular Alerts
component itself offers no UI, and I don't think there is a plan to do
anything in that area.  We did provide an initial UI as an interim
solution and example for Hawkular, and for our own testing.  But I'm not
sure that is still actively developed or still usable.  We offer only
the REST interface, Hawkular Bus integration, and the engine at the
component level.

It's something of a technicality, but with respect to the UI needs being
discussed, it's really a Hawkular thing, I think.  So the necessary
hooks and UX input would be at the Hawkular UI level.