[Hawkular-dev] Github Labels for PR

mike thompson mithomps at redhat.com
Fri May 15 10:18:08 EDT 2015

> On 15 May 2015, at 06:14, Michael Burman <miburman at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I hope we're not duplicating the JIRA here? Since we're using JIRA anyway for issues, why not handle the PR status there also?

We are not duplicating JIRA here, because we are not using PRs for our issue tracking.  We still have PRs, and they still need status labels like the ‘Don’t Merge Yet’ label that we have now. The typescript example does have some examples of Issue type labels though, so it can be confusing (but we shouldn’t take those labels).