[Hawkular-dev] Tenant Id

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Wed May 20 05:56:13 EDT 2015

Le 20/05/2015 09:17, Juraci Paixão Kröhling a écrit :
> On 05/20/2015 09:10 AM, Gary Brown wrote:
>> >If the X-Hawkular-Persona header is still required, shouldn't it
>> >atleast be changed to Hawkular-Persona, as in a previous email in
>> >this thread I believe "X-" prefix is reserved?
> Yes, I think I've created a JIRA for me about that. But just to be
> clear: consumers of Accounts shouldn't worry about this header. It's
> parsed and checked by Accounts, which makes a Persona object available
> to be injected.

Yes, the "Hawkular-Tenant" header is specific to Metrics. When Metrics
is integrated with Accounts, I expect we will derive the tenant from the
persona header.

We'll also need to think how to make clients
(hawkular-agent/ptrans/vertx-monitor) work with both standalone and
integrated Metrics services.