[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular integration

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed May 20 08:38:44 EDT 2015

Which is why we agreed at the F2F to have REST endpoints as the component interface that clients would use, but have a "hawkular" assembly that would include extra bus listeners/producers that would talk to other hawkular components when deployed in a Hawkular environment.  This was the dual assembly idea (one with just core pieces, for standalone deployments, and another one that included hawkular glue code that allowed it to run in a hawkular environment).