[Hawkular-dev] Spring cleaning

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Thu May 21 09:50:37 EDT 2015

On 20/05/15 11:18 AM, Thomas Heute wrote:
> 	- before closing an issue, check if the type, component, resolution,
> fix-version are filled and correct. (once closed you can only
> edit/change by reopening the issue and can't do bulk changes)

Is there any way we can configure Jira to require all the fields to be
set before its closed? Its really easy to forget to set things like the
version fields.

Speaking of which, what is proper use of 'Fix Version' in Hawkular. Is
this the version in which we are planning for the issue to be resolved
(eg set before any work has started on the issue) or the version that
the bug is actually fixed in (eg set after the code is committed).