[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular integration

Matthew Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Thu May 21 10:02:17 EDT 2015

Yeah, I was under the impression that metrics needs to be handled in a special manner since we need to run it differently in OpenShift. Which means when we also add in Alerting to OpenShift, it will also need to be handled in a special manner.

But I guess we can figure that part out when we actually need to add in Alerting.

I think the discussion was also thinking about doing things in a modular manner, where we could have the different components running as individual containers in kubernetes, and then spin up (or down) more containers as needed. But it looks like the decision is to not to go with that approach for scaling the main Hawkular server.