[Hawkular-dev] [process] tickets and PRs

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Wed May 27 07:11:52 EDT 2015

Let me explain myself better.

Or in which situations I think squash is good:

- I need to fix a HW-5555.
- I checkout master and I create a new branch for HW-5555.
- I start to work there:
- My commits:
  - Start working.
  - Adding a couple of things.
  - Javadoc typo.
  - License agains...

- I think this all 4 commits can be squashed without putting in danger anything.

- We can send the PR to review without squash, and after that, squash to have a cleaner structure.

Again, this can help IMHO.