[Hawkular-dev] new agent in kettle

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed May 27 13:46:01 EDT 2015

The latest agent is in kettle, along with release versions of accounts and inventory.

The new agent inserts resources into inventory and metrics along with those resources get collected and stored into metrics.

There is only a top level server and one child resource for now. But this should be good enough for UI folks to start beating on it.

I'll be feverishly trying to get a fuller EAP into inventory. I might need inventory API to have some fixes. The agent code is there, its just blowing up because I'm trying to create resource types that I've already created and inventory doesn't like that.