[Hawkular-dev] Openshift Origin release candidate 1 is now available ....

Matthew Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 09:24:22 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Michael Foley" <mfoley at redhat.com>
> To: "Matthew Mahoney" <mmahoney at redhat.com>, "Viet Nguyen" <vnguyen at redhat.com>, "Matthew Wringe"
> <jsanda at redhat.com>, "Stefan Negrea" <snegrea at redhat.com>, hawkular-dev at lists.jboss.org

The only other things would be the containers, but those live outside of the OpenShift code base (https://github.com/openshift/origin-metrics) so it makes things a bit tricky in terms of syncing releases. I guess we should have built images under the openshift docker hub account and tagged them with the v1.0.7 version.

Since the Console work is already in v1.0.7, and we have our own containers, I can't see why we can't start testing with v1.0.7/RC1-1.1