[Hawkular-dev] Welcome Valerii Sorokin to JON/Hawkular QE!

Michael Foley mfoley at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 11:54:50 EST 2015

Hi,

Please join me in welcoming Valerii Sorokin to JON/Hawkular QE!

Valerii brings a lot of experience as a software engineer, tools developer, and QE Engineer. We are very happy to have him on JON/Hawkular QE!

Valerii will be contributing to areas such as:

    * Legacy JON patch stream

        * regression testing,
        * test automation execution
        * ON_QA bug verification
        * upgrade testing
        * testcase migration to Polarion
    *
Hawkular testing

        * UI automation,
        * REST API automation,
        * Performance CI
        * Hawk-Metrics integration into Openshift
        * and maintaining the Continuous Delivery Pipleline for Hawkular

We have a lot of work to do ...so we are very happy to have Valerii with us.

Please be welcoming and helpful. Email = vsorokin at redhat.com . And can be found on IRC as vsorokin.

Regards,

Michael Foley
QE Supervisor, Middleware BU