[Hawkular-dev] -SRC- deps and releases

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 20:14:32 EST 2015

I need to release agent prior to this big refactoring going in master. So I'm trying to get that done tonight.

Also, Tristan is doing work with the agent and needs to pull it in but getting errors.

https://gist.github.com/tristantarrant/f20de03390acc15d663b

Notice the failure to resolve the -SRC- dependency: "failed to resolve artifact org.hawkular.cmdgw:hawkular-command-gateway-api:jar:0.10.2.Final-SRC-revision-06aa579bd1b9658cf82af6cfedef6365ecf03e8c: Could not find artifact org.hawkular.cmdgw:hawkular-command-gateway-api:jar:0.10.2.Final-SRC-revision-06aa579bd1b9658cf82af6cfedef6365ecf03e8c  in jboss-public-repository-group  (https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/)"

I actually got rid of that dep, however, I need inventory 0.8.0.Final and that isn't released yet. So my agent only has a -SRC- dep on it.

But if I release agent with a -SRC- dep in it, will that be consumable by someone outside of hawkular?

If this is going to be a problem, is it possible to get an inventory release out ASAP so I can get agent released without -SRC- dep?