[Hawkular-dev] [Alerts] trigger comparator in one go?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 02:09:00 EST 2015

Hey,

when I call GET /triggers  or GET /triggers/{id}

I get a hash with basically this information:

http://www.hawkular.org/docs/rest/rest-alerts.html#Trigger

Inside the context I have the resource it triggers on, the metric
it triggers on, the triggerType, but not the comparator or the value to
compare.

Looks like I need to get /triggers/{id}/conditions  and also /dampenings
separately to get those values

Is there an api call / parameter, where I can get all data for a single
trigger including dampening, conditions and so on ?