[Hawkular-dev] [Alert] parameters to resolve

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 03:12:02 EST 2015

It seems some missing update in the documentation.

Let me check and respond later.

Thanks for bringing it.

As a temporal workaround, meanwhile I take a look on it, there are several tests that can be used to compare with your code:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-ui-services/blob/master/src/rest/hawkRest-alert-provider.spec.rest.js

These are used for ui-services, but can be used as an example of how to interact with the API.

Lucas