[Hawkular-dev] Inventory model change?

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 09:45:15 EST 2015

There's a couple of things involved:

1) The inventory 0.8.0 release was done late on Friday upon Mazz's request. So
we haven't had time to send PRs to affected projects - in the end I managed to
patch agent to conform to 0.8.0 on Fri but the UI has been patched only today.

2) I relied more than I probably should have on Jirka being both UI and Inv
person so I knew UI will get a proper treatment to become compatible.

3) This was long overdue and promised from the beginning ("feed should only
need to remember its ID mantra"), so I was eager to get it in.

4) I concentrate more on having the agent working than on producing some
detailed release notes (and I've been on that today - trying to summarize the
changes in some comprehensible package).

I would probably summarize all that to "Don't release on Friday afternoon" :)