[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics + Hawkular Alerts - Phase 0

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 10:16:48 EST 2015

Hi,

Phase 0 is already implemented:
- Metrics can receive data over HTTP
- Metrics can publish inserted data to the bus
- Webhooks can be created/configured via the Alerts API
- Alerts is able to consume data from the bus

I can't see why we need to expose an endpoint in Metrics API to setup a
set of conditions in Alerts. The Alerts API does the job.

Do you already know the use cases for Phase 1?

Regards,
Thomas