[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics + Hawkular Alerts - Phase 0

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 17:20:06 EST 2015

Hello,

Thanks for all the feedback so far. At this time, the best course is to withdraw the proposal altogether. My hope was that we will progress in a positive direction. If I take an impartial look at where this discussion is going I do not see a positive outcome and neither do I see alternative suggestions for any of the points in the document.

I will leave the document available for the next few days, but will close access at the end of the week.

Again, thanks for all the feedback.

Thank you,
Stefan