[Hawkular-dev] Is this an applicable use-case for Hawkular

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 06:57:10 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

We have some documentation

http://www.hawkular.org/docs/rest/rest-alerts.html

but this is a point we want to improve when we have some slot between releases.

If there is something wrong/broken, please, don't hesitate to comment (or if it's clear, feel free to open a JIRA and we'll work on it).

Thanks,
Lucas