[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular goodies / swag

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 05:54:07 EST 2015

I personally like branded USB drives. We could even pre-image them with
a specific version of Hawkular, so that people could just boot it up for
testing or evaluation. And of course, stickers! The jBPM team has a set
of them with different messages, from powerful quotes about "business
processes" to funny messages.

- Juca.