[Hawkular-dev] Standalone Metrics+Alerts

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 10:03:29 EST 2015

Over the past couple weeks I have been working on a standalone deployment of Metrics and Alerts. The work is being tracked under HWKMETRICS-311. One of the changes I made was to introduce a new maven module in the hawkular-metrics project that builds and assembles a WildFly 10 distro which includes Metrics and Alerts. Should this new module and other integration modules live in the main hawkular repo instead of the component repo?

- John