[Hawkular-dev] Standalone Metrics+Alerts

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 15:53:19 EST 2015

Hi *,

This graph is always a handy starting point when deciding where to place
some code:
http://www.hawkular.org/docs/dev/development.html#component-dependencies

Leaving the new Metrics+Alerts bundle in Metrics git repo would not be
good because it introduces a circular dependency between Metrics and
Alerts repos (because Alerts already depends on Metrics).

Putting it into the HK main git repo seems to be a viable choice.
Alternatively, it can be put into Alerts.

Best,

-- Peter