[Hawkular-dev] Feature packs - a new way of packaging for WildFly

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 11:21:05 EST 2015

Our usage of Libor's mvn plugin is really minimal now (and in fact we probably do not even need it anymore - we don't really use Libor's mvn plugin anywhere but in that wf-extension module and that is only used during development if someone wants. I rarely use it).

But the big piece that we DO use is Libor's API to build our agent installer [1]. We extensively use the Java API Libor refactored out of his maven plugin - see [2].

[1] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/blob/master/hawkular-wildfly-agent-installer/pom.xml#L36-L40
[2] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/tree/master/wildfly-module-installer