[Hawkular-dev] securing download WAR

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 14:49:00 EST 2015

Thanks. Think I did all of that - looks like something is missing in the docs:

14:45:22,351 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "hawkular-wildfly-agent-download.war")]) - failure description: {"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"hawkular-wildfly-agent-download.war\".POST_MODULE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"hawkular-wildfly-agent-download.war\".POST_MODULE: WFLYSRV0153: Failed to process phase POST_MODULE of deployment \"hawkular-wildfly-agent-download.war\"
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: WFLYSRV0177: Error getting reflective information for class org.hawkular.accounts.api.internal.CassandraSessionInitializer with ClassLoader ModuleClassLoader for Module \"deployment.hawkular-wildfly-agent-download.war:main\" from Service Module Loader
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/datastax/driver/core/Session
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.datastax.driver.core.Session from [Module \"deployment.hawkular-wildfly-agent-download.war:main\" from Service Module Loader]"}}

Need to add a C* dependency?