[Hawkular-dev] Breaking change in Accounts - src-deps issue

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 04:20:08 EST 2015

Hi

When I upgrade to 2.0.2.Final, with parent 26, I get:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project hawkular-btm-dist: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.hawkular.btm:hawkular-btm-dist:pom:0.5.1.Final-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.hawkular.commons:hawkular-commons-embedded-cassandra-ear:ear:0.2.4.Final-SRC-revision-52bafa238d3f27e9c0403d3db9861cccb963d64c in https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of jboss-public-repository-group has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

It doesn't seem to trigger local build of the src-deps. Any ideas why?

Regards
Gary