[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular performance reports are now available in perfrepo

Filip Brychta fbrychta at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 04:40:12 EST 2015

Hello,
you can now see results of perf tests like:
- Response time - min/max/avg
- Throughput min/max/avg
- Disk usage
- count of datapoints

for different parameters like:
- # of threads used for load generator
- # of datapoints in each request
- metric type

in perfrepo [1].

You should be able to add more charts and edit existing ones to see any combination you like.
Charts are interactive and you can display certain test execution by clicking on chart series.
Each test execution has number in name which match build number of jenkins job [2] where you can find artifacts like server.log, garbage collection log, iostat log for each run. (Those artifacts will be stored in perfrepo as well in a future)

Email me or vprusa to get credentials.
Please note that this is just our internal testing instance of perfrepo. Plan is to move to official redhat perfrepo instance as soon as the setup is tuned. Many annoying perfrepo bugs will be fixed there.
Please let me know what combinations and parameters you would like to see.

[1] - http://perfrepo.bc.jonqe.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com:8080/reports/metric/5
[2] - http://jenkins.jonqe.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com:9080/job/haw-perf-stability-write-test/

Filip