[Hawkular-dev] [Metrics] Better REST API documentation, feedback needed

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 04:48:57 EDT 2015

Agreed on general information !

I would like us to break some barriers between components.
There are likely notions that should to be shared and shouldn't be just
copied over and over. (Obvious ones are Tenant and Timestamps)

So I would like to see the APIs in a single page (like Pager Duty) with
general information followed by Metrics, Alerts,... sections.