[Hawkular-dev] wildfly agent news

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 18:08:04 EDT 2015

If you are running N WildFly instances on the same machine, each installed with the agent, you will get N sets of the same platform resources. They technically wouldn't be the same resources because they would all be under different feeds, but they would essentially be the same resources in a logical sense.