[Hawkular-dev] ActiveMQ and JMS

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 09:58:55 EDT 2015

+1 on async messages
+1 on switching to Artemis, because afaik ActiveMQ is currently used as a common third part library + the resource adapter thing, while Artemis integration can be done in the standalone.xml (a subsystem - [1][2])

[1] http://javalibs.com/artifact/org.wildfly/wildfly-messaging-activemq
[2] http://git.io/vCXKy

jk