[Hawkular-dev] Heads up: Accounts URL is changing!

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 11:06:56 EDT 2015

Accounts 1.0.12.Final has just been released with the new path.

I'll be preparing a PR for the main Hawkular repo soon. On this PR, it
would be interesting to get all component updates so that we don't have
a broken distribution there.

So far, the following needs to be changed/updated:

- hawkular-ui-services (PR opened, I'll bump bower.json on hawkular)
- Inventory (at least, I've seen it might need a change based on
messages I've seen in the logs)
- hawkular-agent (Mazz has a PR ready to be merged)

Are you aware of any other component that is affected by this change and
that would need to have the version bumped in the main hawkular repo?
Then let me know! Otherwise, I'll send the final PR on Thursday. Need
more time? Just let me know and we'll rearrange it accordingly.

- Juca.