[Hawkular-dev] Coming to inventory 0.4.0 - bulk create of entities

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 08:16:35 EDT 2015

org.hawkular.inventory.api.model.Blueprint is a hawkular-specific interface.
It's got nothing to do with Tinkerpop Blueprints API.

An inventory entity blueprint is a thing that is used to create an entity on a
certain place in the inventory.

Because of our initial discussions and uncertainty around the backend storage
for inventory, the actual storage mechanism is "pluggable" in inventory and
the Tinkerpop-based implementation doesn't "bubble up" into the core inventory
API itself at all.