[Hawkular-dev] Token errors with WebSockets and other backend calls

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 06:42:49 EDT 2015

Team,

I prepared a workaround for this and performed a release of accounts
with the fix.

I sent also PRs for all projects that are consuming Accounts, as per the
"Component Dependencies" from our documentation[1].

Some components were using an old version of accounts, while others were
two versions behind.

- For agent/command-gateway, this change is required to fix the
127.0.0.1 vs. localhost issue (HAWKULAR-615).

- For most of the components, this change is optional and there's no
harm in updating. This is valid for components that were on 1.0.12.Final.

- For components that were on very old versions (1.0.1, for instance),
it might be wise to wait for the MS5 release before merging the PR. As
far as I *remember*, there were no breaking changes on the API, but we
have a release in a couple of days :-)

1 - www.hawkular.org/docs/dev/development.html#component-dependencies

- Juca.