[Hawkular-dev] Embedded Cassandra default log level

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 04:29:29 EDT 2015

Hey, thanks for your time. I am still trying to figure out what's going on.

As Lucas P said, there's no issue when Hawkular points to an external C*
server.

I tried to reproduce with a server where embedded C* is the only
deployment, without success.

So my current hypothesis is that something's going wrong with the
inventory EAR (which has all of C* inside).