[Hawkular-dev] Switching personas is now implemented

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 11:15:06 EDT 2015

Team,

The first screens for Organizations are now implemented, which means
that the account switcher (top-right corner) now includes the
organizations that the user might switch to.

The "SwitchedPersona" event was already implemented, and I think a
feature or two was already prepared for that ("Inventory" comes to my
mind). For other screens, I don't think it's currently correct, so,
please test your screens and see if any action is required once this
event occurs.

The general rule is: if you got data that is dependent on the current
tenant, you might want to re-load the data. Same for permissions: if you
checked the permission before showing an item on the screen, you might
want to re-evaluate that for the "current tenant".

As reminder: the documentation for the events produced by Accounts can
be found here:

http://www.hawkular.org/docs/dev/accounts.html#_frontend_events

And this is an example of how to use it:

http://git.io/vc3CL

- Juca.