[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Parent 39/40

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 16:12:01 EDT 2016

Hi *,

What is new in Hawkular Parent 39 [1]:

* Guava 18.0 managed - it is the version provided by WF 10. Till now,
   we relied on Guava 16.0 that we provided ourselves in a dedicated
   module because of Titan 0.5.4.
* Activate the test.groovy profile based on the existence of
   src/test/groovy rather than on a in-pom.xml property that does
   not work
* hawkular-build-tools 16 with the Checkstyle line length rule removed

Hawkular Parent 40 [2]:

* Upgrade to c* 3.4

Upgrades to Hawkular Parent 40 happened in Commons and Accounts already
and are underway in Metrics [3] and Inventory [4]

Thanks,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/commits/39
[2] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/commits/40