[Hawkular-dev] Ideas about CD with Maven

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 08:59:25 EDT 2016

On 15 Apr 2016, at 13:29, Juraci Paixão Kröhling wrote:
> But it does break the current workflow of most our modules. I believe
> they are (almost) all released locally by the developers themselves.

With the src-dep approach we had discussed, the need
for those releases would have gone down anyway. I think
the key point here is that we know where stuff comes
from and not that there is something with a foo-1.2.3-Final
stamp in some nexus repo.
So just putting a tag into the git repo may be enough.

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn