[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org - Top Menu

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 17:07:02 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

I sent last Friday a Hawkular.org PR with a small change, the top menu now
includes Metrics as a distinct entry. Here is the PR
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular.github.io/pull/163 . The rationale for
this change is to help current and potential users find information about
Metrics faster. John Sanda rewrote the entire user guide (very expansive
now) and we also have a few more ideas to create more content. If there are
no major objections, I would like to have the PR merged this week prior to
the release of Metrics 0.16.0.

But this also points to a different issue. I do not think the current top
menu is adequate for the direction of Hawkular. Adding Metrics to the top
menu is the first step, but the entire menu needs to be overhauled. Any
thoughts?

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea

Software Engineer