[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Java Client

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 11:57:57 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

On Monday we migrated the Hawkular Java Client GitHub repository from the
QE organization to the Hawkular proper organization. The existing Hawkular
repository was empty so we purged it and migrated the Hawkular-QE
counterpart as is. The project is currently maintained by Jeeva Kandasamy
and was started by Viet Nguyen, both from the Hawkular QA team. Please send
a big thank you to both of them for their amazing work.

The goal of the project is not only to have a ready-to-use Java client but
also showcase how various Hawkular APIs can be used.

Going forward Jeeva will be an active core contributor but the project is
looking for more help. If you are interested in helping please reply to
this thread or contact me directly.

Github URL:
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-client-java

Thank you,