[Hawkular-dev] deploy / undeploy / remove

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 13:23:17 EDT 2016

> Let's have the meeting. It sounds to me like we might need someone from the
> WildFly team as well, since you seems to have some questions about the APIs
> themselves. Should we do that?

Maybe. James Perkins might be a good guy in the call to at least give us a sanity check for what we think WildFly supports when it comes to the different deployment scenarios (he wrote the wildfly maven core API we are using - so he knows the underlying API used to deploy/undeploy to Wildfly). We'd only need him for about 5 or 10 minutes in the call just for that sanity checking. But he won't need to be on the call if we are discussing our MiQ/Hawkular use-cases/requirements.