[Hawkular-dev] Command Gateway - zip file is empty

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 11:34:37 EDT 2016

Team,

I was working on a change to hservices.t.g.r.c when I noticed a set of
exceptions, which might have been happening for days now. Basically,
they seem to be caused by this, for hawkular-command-gateway-war.war:

 > Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip file is empty

This happens for the latest master, and only on that specific
environment: it works fine locally on my laptop and works fine on Docker
for Heiko. I couldn't find a reasonable answer for this.

A consequence is that the command-gateway endpoints are not working on
that environment, as the deployment failed. The agent, for instance,
calls the following URL quite often:
http://hawkular02:8080/hawkular/command-gateway/feed/ .

Does anyone has any idea on what might be wrong? Did I miss something
from the logs?

Here's a complete server.log:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/404906/47075585/

The OS is RHEL 7.2, but not sure how relevant this is.