[Hawkular-dev] Availability metrics: aggregate stats series

Joel Takvorian jtakvori at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 10:32:35 EDT 2016

After discussion with Jay:

- About the naming, we can stick to the term of "mixed" availability
(rather than "aggregated" or whatever) to keep continuity with previous
products
- The endpoint would accept query by ids or tags
- Resulting series would provide datapoints with a key/value map of ratio
per state. So states such as "unknown" and "admin" are not discarded. More
interestingly it would also be usable with string types