[Hawkular-dev] srcdeps is apparently broken or at least not working on travis

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 23:22:35 EST 2016

I can build this locally fine. However, srcdep plugin when running on travis is failing to compile h-inventory.

See the tons of compile errors here:

https://travis-ci.org/hawkular/hawkular-agent#L391

We need to either:

a) fix what is wrong with srcdep and travis
b) release inventory (and other dependencies in order to build things further downstream) so we don't use srcdeps

At this point, my okhttp upgrade is dead in the water since I can't get the h-agent or h-services repos to go green.