[Hawkular-dev] srcdeps is apparently broken or at least not working on travis

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 09:20:23 EST 2016

Hi Mazz,

given that

(1) I can [1] build the PR278 [2] locally using Oracle Java 1.8.0_92
(2) The error message on Travis comes from the compiler, the underlying
     Java being quite ancient 1.8.0_31
(3) Inventory's Travis can also build and also uses a newer Java
     1.8.0_111

I conclude that the old Java 1.8.0_92 on Agent's Travis is the main
suspect. You should find a way to upgrade it.

[1] Well I cannot fully build the PR278 locally - the build is not fully
passing, but the srcdeps build of Inventory finishes successfully and I
get a different non-srcdeps error later in the process.

[2] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/pull/278

Best,

Peter