[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Usage and other stats

Kavin Kankeshwar kavinkankeshwar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:59:41 EST 2016

Thanks, Im trying to get my team to use Hawkular,  I have hawkular up and
running, But i dont have a whole hello world like microservcies project for
hawkular to show all the features available.

Also basically i am looking for something which allows to troubleshooting
monitor performance, Allow to drill down to figure out whats happening ,

Along with that, I also want something which can be used for Alerting on
API's if services is up or down and Metrics from apps.

Basically looking for something for end user(ops/engineers/managers) would
be a one stop shop to show entire health and numbers for the entire system.

Just looking for some base to bootstrap and if some of our requirements are
not there, either discuss with community and/or propose/submit solutions
back.

If anyone has some demo projects and maybe docs/slides for Hawkular
ecosystem, i would love to get it up and running internally to start
conversation on what it can do , what it cannot do (for our use cases) etc.

Regards,
--
Kavin.Kankeshwar