[Hawkular-dev] Downsizing the Nest deployments

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 09:40:18 EST 2016

Definitely a +1 from me.

One of the things I originally tried to do with the nest (which I think we went away from, but we can still do if it isn't already being done) is expose dependencies from within the nest's module.xml so that rather than have all our wars include N dependencies, they can just have one dependency (the nest module) which should automatically give us the dependencies that the nest exposes. Of course, if a war needs some dep the nest doesn't provide, it adds it to its own list.