[Hawkular-dev] What does that mean (console build)?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 08:26:08 EST 2016

On 22 Feb 2016, at 13:07, Alexandre Mendonca wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This issue seems to be caused by TSLint 3.4.0 which introduced a
> feature to
> throw an error in case there are nonexistent rules defined in the
> tslint.json file. In these cases, it's "license-header" in Hawkular
> and
> BTM, and "no-trailing-comma" in BTM only.
>
> Not sure if we have some custom "license-header" rule, Mike ? For the

There is

     "license-header": [ true,
       "/// Copyright 2015-2016 Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates\n///
and other contributors as indicated by the @author tags.\n///\n///
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the \"License\");\n///
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.\n///
You may obtain a copy of the License at\n///\n///
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0\n///\n/// Unless required by
applicable law or agreed to in writing, software\n/// distributed under
the License is distributed on an \"AS IS\" BASIS,\n/// WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.\n///
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and\n///
limitations under the License."
     ]

But apparently it does not like the inline version. Setting the 1st arg
to false does not help.

Now after (locally) removing this, my build fails on validations

[INFO] [14:22:54] [gulp-tslint] error (max-line-length)
metrics/ts/metricsPlugin.ts[27, 1]: exceeds maximum line length of 120
[INFO] [14:22:58] [gulp-tslint] error (whitespace)
metrics/ts/services/metricsService.ts[164, 43]: missing whitespace

Is there a way to skip these tests and/or make them warn only. Or have a
"autofix" like in rubocop?