[Hawkular-dev] Alpha 11 - Are you ready?

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 12:04:02 EST 2016

Team,

Now that BTM is integrated and the fixes from Alpha 10 are fixed, we are
ready to release Alpha 11.

Besides BTM, a couple of people asked for other features/fixes to be
included in Alpha 11. So, if you still have something pending that you'd
like to see on Alpha 11, do let me know. If nothing is said until Monday
morning (CET/UTC), I'll go ahead and start releasing components for
Alpha 11.

As there were changes in the Commons package, we'll probably need to
release all components. The planned schedule looks like this:

- Morning of Feb 29th, Monday: Parent, Commons and Accounts
- Afternoon of Feb 29th, Monday: Inventory, Metrics, BTM
- Morning of Mar 1st, Tuesday: Command Gateway, Agent, Alerts
- Afternoon of Mar 1st, Tuesday: Hawkular

Also, please do test the parts that concerns your work.

- Juca.