[Hawkular-dev] Parent releases 36 (usual upgrades) and 37 (Cassandra 3.3)

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 15:01:00 EST 2016

Hi Gary, seeing that you extend the hawkular-accounts-feature-pack, you
indeed might consider waiting for the new accounts FP and then remove
the files that you copied from hawkular-accounts-feature-pack as made
possible by the new FP plugin that is available via Parent 36. I am just
doing the same thing in commons. I can show you the result when I it is
ready to give you some guidance. -- P