[Hawkular-dev] Moving Nest and Bus to Hawkular Commons git repository

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 11:27:04 EST 2016

FYI, Nest and Bus now live in commons [1] and Hawkular main is consuming
them from there [2], partly via Hawkular Accounts feature pack.

Note that the old Bus [3] and Nest [4] git repos are obsolete now.

Note that Nest sources were originaly hosted in Bus git repo [3] then
for some time in Hawkular main [5] repo and then for some time in a
separate git repo [4].

As the history of [4] is just two commits and there was no release from
there, I propose to delete [4].

[1]
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-commons/tree/master/hawkular-nest
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-commons/tree/2acedc8832053cc0bcc145c3424478b415b9c95d/hawkular-bus