[Hawkular-dev] Agent installer

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 07:47:36 EST 2016

So far we have an agent installer download page as an experimental feature.

I would be in favor of:
 - moving the form to the application server list
      - the whole form should be rendered when the list is empty to add a
first server
      - When the server list is not empty, there should be a link to a popup
 - we shouldn't force a wildfly home location, I would simplify to just
username and password as optional parameters.

WDYT ?

PS: I see 2 bugs at the moment:
    - It downloads hawkular-wildfly-agent-wf-extension.zip instead of the
agent installer jar
    - the instruction for command line doesn't include the right version,
it says: $ java -jar hawkular-wildfly-agent-installer-0.13.1.Final.jar
while the cirrect version is 0.15.1 I think